If you are looking for a career opportunity as a Solution Architect (Cloud) to work within a project team,you will frame the customer needs, defines the solution design and supports the project until it completion. You will interact with local program teams, Pre-sales teams, Delivery Partner/s and Strategy and Technology areas, Product teams and various experts globally to ensure the ultimate solution is defined and delivered to the Client.
This is for a permanent employment, and is based in either their Canberra or Sydney office (depending on your preference). You must be willing to travel to Canberra for client occassionally/as needed.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Analysing and ensuring capture and resolution of:
- the customer requirements (including change requests)
- explicit or implicit requirements,
- contextual system constraints including customer or partner sub-systems and IT infrastructure
- Supporting the Project and Support team/s
- Managing the Project Technical relationship with the customer, the Product teams, and the partners during the project lifecycle
- Maintaining the Architecture (Operational, Functional, Technical) across multiple solutions and clients
- Maintain Architecture process and knowledge across multiple solutions.
- Lead performance, Risk and fault analysis
The ideal individual will be able to hit the ground running, quickly taking reigns of the in-flight or conceptual solution; demonstrating a level of subject matter expertise when it comes to generic and specific aspects of Cloud solution.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years working experience in system and solution design that span
- Transaction systems
- Middle-ware and network
- On premise, hybrid or full Cloud architecture and solutions (Azure / AWS)
- Worked in similar role, preferably within Government (federal and/or state)
- Experience dealing with classified information
- Knowledge of project / product development lifecycle using appropriate methodologies.
- Experience of working under time and deliverables pressure and able to adjust quickly to deliver.
- Have TOGAF certification
- Be able to operate autonomously,
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills to interface and build relationships (with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders)
- Able to demonstrate high sense of confidence in organization's solution and activity and challenge the Customer needs.
- Demonstrate Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be self-motivated with attention to detail
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries and time zones (Europe, US, India)
- Ability to work within highly specialised team environment
Due to the security requirements, this role is open to Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain security clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #240134
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.