Our client is a Federal Government Agency and they are looking for an experienced Cloud Platform Engineer on an initial 12 month contract.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
· Design and build cloud infrastructure solutions
· Be a subject matter expert for all cloud related activities in Divisions
· Ensure the group's data platforms are well maintained, optimised, secure and stable
· Support to various teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery of platforms & data analytics related solutions to ensure supportable, scalable, robust solutions are delivered
· Level 3 support, maintenance, and advanced troubleshooting across a wide variety of technologies
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
· Proven experience in a senior technical role relating to cloud platforms
· Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
· Experience in ICT management and governance frameworks
· Proven ability to define successful new product requirements and implementation strategies
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Josie Bandiola and quote job #205362