We have multiple contract opportunities for Cloud Platform Engineers with one of Australia's leading business solutions, digital and cloud service providers. This role will see you become part of a global team working on the migration and transformation of applications to Microsoft Azure Cloud.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Azure Cloud Engineering of Azure Infrastructure and PaaS Services
- Terraform and Infrastructure as code concepts
- Azure Cloud/ARM templates
- Working knowledge in Azure DevOps pipelines
- SCM - especially GitHUb
- Working knowledge in YAML
- Working knowledge in Powershell/BASH
- Azure IaaS/PaaS experience (SQL), ASR, Azure Backup, Log Analytics, Azure Key Management, Monitoring and Automation
In addition to the above skills and experience if you have any of the below it would be highly desirable:
- Azure Cloud certifications
- Azure AD, MFA, and AAD Connect
- Basic working knowledge of Docker
- Basic knowledge of Azure Data. stack (ADF/DataBricks)
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Data Engineering/ETL concepts
- Knowledge of Ansible, Puppet or chef
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 211034.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
SA: LHS 296564