About the role
Collaborating with a team of like-minded and experienced engineers in the enterprise technologies team, you will focus on Azure Services and DevOps practices. You will be expected to perform diverse engineering duties outside of this focus
- Continuously improve our Azure Cloud Platform that supports our customer specialists and in turn our customers.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD frameworks (Azure DevOps)
- Configure, integrate, and manage core cloud infrastructure
- Build out real-time continual compliance, event-driven security and provide assurance our teams are securely using the cloud.
- Azure Cloud configuration
- Azure Cloud Integration
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure management
- Experience configuring, integrating and manage core infrastructure (hybrid cloud environment beneficial)
- Azure active directory | DNS | Microsoft365
- Azure pipelines. PowerShell skills, Bash, Python.
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence, GIT, TDD/BDD
- Microsoft Server Administrator / Support experience highly regarded too.
For more information please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote job 205155
If you would like to connect for future basis or hear about the state of the market, then please do not hesitate to call or email firstname.lastname@example.org