Our Federal Government client is seeking 2 x skilled Cloud Engineers to lead and drive the implementation of cloud systems within the Department.
This is a 12 Months contract with potential 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Good experience designing and documenting cloud based architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture
- Demonstrated track record of applications or infrastructure technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen and have an Ability to obtain baseline clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #204325.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.