- Leading Financial Services in Sydney CBD
- 6 Months contract to convert to perm
- Cloud (Azure) Engineer with migration experience
A leading Financial Services organisation is in need of a Cloud Engineer for initial 6 months then conversion to perm. Must have Azure and migration experience
Focus of this role
The primary focus for this role is to support and develop the company's enterprise wide cloud environments.
This role is responsible for providing cloud engineering expertise in the areas of cloud build & support, storage, networking, application load balancing, firewalls and security; with a focus on operational stability and project delivery including design, planning, build/implementation and operational transition.
Key Focus Areas & Key Performance Indicators
- Design, build and deploy Cloud environments for Enterprise workloads.
- Push towards cloud-based technologies for cost effective solutions.
- Management of Cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- Automating, orchestration and streamlining operations processes.
- Manage and monitor cloud environments to ensure availability and resiliency to supporting the platforms servicing our Members and staff.
- Implementing cost-control strategies.
- Manage and co-ordinate day-to-day project work in line with assigned priorities and schedules.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Extenisve experience as a Cloud Engineer / Administrator.
- Professional certification (e.g. MCSA, MCSE).
- Strong understanding and experience managing complex Microsoft Azure environments.
- Understanding of security principles and controls in cloud environments.
- Ability to design solutions and optimise the use of Azure and AWS.
- Familiarity with Cloud networking concepts and deployments (primarily Azure).
- Experience migrating on-premises workloads to Azure.
- MUST have worked in either Financial Services or Regulated industry
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 199923.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Please click the apply button.