Cloud/DevOps Platform Lead
- Initial 12 month contract + extensions
- Cloud and DevOps Migration project
- Convenient Perth CBD location
An industry leading Resources client is seeking a Cloud/DevOps Platform Lead for an ongoing project of work. This is an initial 12 month contract conveniently located in Perth CBD.
- Drive delivery, engineering and platform solutions to align with long term strategic architectural vision
- Demonstrated experience working with Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Deep understanding of Cloud based services (SaaS, IaaS, DevOps)
- Drive strategy, technology road maps and business solutions
- Translate architecture designs into engineering patterns.
- Contribute to recommendations on platform architecture decisions.
- Provide cloud SME consultancy services to Business unit and Technology Services programs/projects and initiatives where appropriate
- Provide advice and guidance on the discovery of On-Premises workloads, assisting the suitability for migration to Enterprise monitoring platform, from existing infrastructure monitoring toolchains
- Provide guidance to teams on availability, performance and application monitoring is best suited
- Assist and provide advice to the Product Owner in scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to work within a team environment or independently
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Chelsea Pak - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 237291)