Our client is a global network, product-passionate company using technology to connect high profile brands and retailers with their consumers. Their solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, on a large scale. They attract and connect consumers to discover more about their products and help advance sales. They have offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Australia has a start-up vibe that benefits from the support of a larger global company.
Due to further growth in Australia, they are looking for a Client Services Manager to lead a team in charge of delivering best in class delivery and support services to their APAC client base.
As manager of this team, you will be responsible for team performance metrics/reporting, resource optimization, process improvement, and ensuring consistent high rates of customer satisfaction. Additionally, you will be working with the sales and account management organizations to ensure service delivery projects align with client service objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with multiple organizations and departments to improve customer engagement, delivery, and support programs to enhance customer satisfaction.
Essential skills & experience required:
- 3+ years' experience in managing, leading and developing teams
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in customer facing roles
- Proven history of success in leadership roles
- Experience scoping professional services for SaaS implementation and generating SOWs
- Experience in the SaaS software/ e-commerce industry
- Demonstrable experience collaboration with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent stakeholder engagement experience
- Previous experience presenting in front of senior management-level audiences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, desirable
This is a critical role for our client, please click 'apply now' and quote #214776.