Looking for a Change Analyst to work in a dynamic environment
The successful candidate will be required to conduct change impact assessments to identify impacted processes, systems and people.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide insights and input into the development of business impact assessments and change management plans
- Communicate the findings of change impact analysis and coordinate and track the monitoring of actions coming from these assessments
- Assist in the implementation and deployment of change activities
- Identify, assess and report possible change risks or issues, as well as recommending treatment strategies
- Track and evaluate change management activities and propose recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Develop productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate in a confidential and sensitive manner and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Provides impartial, forthright and evidence-based advice and maintains momentum and sustains effort
- Flexible and responsive to stakeholder needs and demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.