This role is to work with a world leading research and education centre as part of a central IT service working mainly with AWS billing, capacity and charge back.
- AWS account Management
- Capacity management (billing, capacity, charge-back, Decommission)
- AWS costing, charge back to faculty, project and so on.
- Monthly report on storage, server capacity
- Manage ownership of servers, both physical and virtual
- Allocate and manage physical servers
- Approve/Deny server/storage requests based on cost or capacity
- Report/Audit physical servers
- Charge divisions and faculties for Hardware on a regular basis
- IDCM Queue Management
This is a 6 month initial contract, with the high change of renewal as the work is ongoing and very likely to increase in volume.