We're exclusively hiring for Coviu, a fast growth and well-funded start-up who provide a global telehealth platform, allowing doctors to run their practices whilst consulting seamlessly and securely with patients online. They have been steadily growing, however the COVID 19 outbreak has seen them grow rapidly form hundred of customers per week signing up, to now thousands. At the current customer growth rate, they expect to have 50,000 customers using their product in the coming weeks.
We are looking for a superstar DevOps lead who can cope with the significant high demands of this rapidly growing business and help them approach best practices and implement solutions fast to help scale their platform.
Coviu was first created within the Australian research organisation CSIRO as part of research into telehealth delivery platforms. Working closely with clinicians, they found that existing consumer video calling software and corporate video conferencing applications were not appropriate for healthcare services. Not only did they not satisfy the stringent security and privacy requirements of healthcare businesses, but they missed important business functions such as collecting payments, making appointment bookings, and gathering patient consent.
The role will be predominantly focussed on:
- Senior expert, leading AWS and CI/CD to support massive scaling load on their product/systems
- Proactively seeking out ways to uplift capability and ongoing enhancements by advising and consulting to stakeholders
- Working directly with the CTO as DevOps SME
- Being an advocate and championing cloud best practices and the automation of operations and services.
The successful candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
- Senior/lead engineer
- DevOps experience with automated provisioning/config Mgmt
- Expert skills in AWS provisioning and services and CI/CD
- Experience working in NODE.JS, AWS, CI/CD, React, Docker, API & microservices based environments
- Need to be senior enough to hit the ground running and work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- First rate communication stakeholder management skills
- Works comfortably in an Agile environment to uplift platforms in maturity
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills, solution orientated
This opportunity not only offers an excellent opportunity for an outstanding DevOps Lead to join an Australia's telehealth platform provider, who is quickly becoming a world leading solution in providing medical support amid the COVID19 outbreak. You will be making a huge contribution and helping the greater community by making these consults more accessible. You will be key in contributing to the growth and development of the business. To apply quote #202459