Our client is seeking to implement a Whole of Government cloud-based HR and Payroll solution based on SAP SuccessFactors. The Program Team requires the services of a highly experienced Business Systems Analyst to support Parallel Run, Payroll analysis and implementation activities.
Leveraging knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors, the Business Systems Analyst will ensure the transition to future state processes realises operational and strategic objectives whilst ensuring the end user experience is as optimal and informed as possible.
- Part the Solution team and work with the business and the implementation partner to finalise Payroll solution of the Success Factors EC/ECP cloud-based HR/Payroll solution
- Play a key role in the Enterprise Agreement verification and system implementation
- Play a key role in the facilitating system integration covering rostering (T&A) systems, the Finance system, and the Active Directory/Identity management systems
- Undertake analysis and modelling of clients' current and future HR and Payroll processing methodology.
- Actively support clients as they analyse processing requirements for proposed business solutions.
- Analyse client requirements and collaborate with technical specialists to develop fit-for-purpose processing solutions to business problems.
- Support users in investigation of pay, leave and time interpretation results utilising Spinifex and Success Factors, Excel and Power BI, and HP ALM.
- Act as a facilitator, coordinating activities between the client test teams, the implementation partner, technical support teams of the HRIMS Program and the Implementation Partner.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
You will have a demonstrated passion, experience and proven ability across large scale SAP SuccessFactors implementations such as Recruitment, Onboarding, HR and Payroll, Performance and Goals, Talent & Succession Management, Learning (LMS).
Previous experience working within an Australian government agency will be highly regarded.
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Experience as a Business System Analyst
- Extensive SAP HR/Payroll experience
- Must have experience with SuccessFactors
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating defect analysis and business process workshops with key stakeholders.
- Highly developed written skills and experience in production of comprehensive recommendations and reports.
- Proficient in using commonly used Business Analysis tools such as Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience in the use of Spinifex is required used in conjunction with Success Factors
- Professional judgement to determine the application or adaptation of policies, practices and systems that impact other areas of the organisation.
- Demonstrated experience with Human Resources and Payroll ERP implementations (including the conduct of parallel payroll testing).
- Detailed knowledge of the complete Employee life cycle including a detailed knowledge of HR/Payroll Management processes.
- Integration experience with other systems, in particular: Rostering systems (T&A), and Financial General Ledger posting.
- Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced program/project delivery roles.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 240218