My client, a well respected Australian organisation are looking to bring on a Business Assurance Lead to help them in the wake of a merger and significant change in technology. The role will be until the end of the calendar year with extension highly probable. While requiring technical acumen, it is a business facing position.
The ideal candidate will be someone who works well both autonomously and as part of a team and is driven to achieve business outcomes. You will be an excellent communicator and approach all tasks with a keen eye for detail and focus on the customer. You must have an in-depth understanding of business and finance.
- Evaluate the impact of policy and procedures on existing business processes & system functionality including managing the impact of any resulting changes
- Perform general system administration including maintaining master data and monitoring the financial aspects of the integration with other modules.
- Ensure project and program management integrity is maintained and supports the business outcomes
- Provide professional support for system maintenance activities by liaising with appropriate business units
- Tertiary qualifications in finance and/or business information systems related discipline.
- Proven experience in monitoring business process performance with strong understanding of best practices and key business drivers.
- Demonstrated experience driving business process changes and in managing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of current contemporary financial and reporting policies, practices, procedures and systems. Including regulatory and compliance requirements
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 202944.