12 month contract
November / December start
Located close to Parramatta train station
Our client is a well-known organisation with offices in Parramatta.
- They are currently seeking a business Solutions Architect to primarily work on the Proof of Concepts for future systems.
- This is a key role in the Enterprise Architecture practice (business stream in TOGAF).
- The role will interact with the Business, Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects in aligning business capabilities with system processes and applications.
- The role will work with business analysts in establishing scenarios with relevant business rules.
- The role will work with the Solution Architect in developing solution designs and assist in identifying system and business impact as inputs to change management.
- Refine and maintain business capability model for the organisation.
- Align with process hierarchy based on Transformation roadmap.
- Establish business capability anchor models for investment.
- Assist in establishing business information domain model.
- Assist in establishing business service to applications and integration services.
- Assist in developing a channels strategy.
- Establish a roadmap for capability uplifts.
- Assist in establishing enterprise architecture repository and reference architecture for business
- during program delivery, establish BPDSs for delivery.
- Contribute to architecture governance.
Skill Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience in developing business capability models.
- Experience in developing business process design specifications.
- Experience in working with Business, EAs and Solution Architects.
- Experience in working with business analysts.
- Channels strategy.
- Role Deliverables:
- Business capability model and views.
- Strategic investment based on capabilities.
- Delivery of scenarios for POC.
- Inputs to solution design
- Aligned Process hierarchy.
For a confidential discussion concerning the role, please call Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851.