- Run business projects
- Leading Educational provider
- Permanent position / Sydney CBD Location
Out client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their enterprise program delivery team. The team is responsible for driving business transformation project across the organisation.
- Run successful projects under the guidance of a program delivery manager
- Work in a business / enterprise delivery team rolling out business projects
- Work with key stakeholders in IT, Sales, Marketing and HR as well as student
- Manage projects and budgets in accordance with strategic plan
- Track initiatives that have been established/ agreed by the project lead
- Including identifying key risks and dependencies across teams.
- Identify work stream risks and issues and develop appropriate contingency plans.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to identify performance expectations and anticipate outcomes based on operational considerations.
- Drive / Execute the on-time large and complex projects
- Projects can include: Opening new universities overseas, reviewing admissions process, employee lifecycle and experience, international student recruitment, HR or Learning management system implementation
- Experience in Project Manager
- Experienced in both technology and business project delivery
- Experienced running business projects. Eg, refining admissions process, HR system implementation, curriculum design, recruitment of lifecycle experience or digital transformation including - or equivalent per industry
- Experienced in human thinking, customer experience or process design would be beneficial
- Strong communications, stakeholder management and financial management experience
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference: 197 394