About the client:
A well-known government company is seeking for Business Intelligence Lead who has a high level of data literacy, able to execute the technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model, able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- The Business Intelligence (BI) Lead will be supporting the Directors and Assistant Directors of Business Intelligence, working to complete consumable reports for the Division, managing ad hoc data request and creating action plans to address risks.
- The Lead must have extensive data literacy skills to express complex data into digestible messages to key stakeholders and for whole division operational analysis.
- Working across a various reporting platform, consistently tracking results and will be required to deliver high quality information on business performance indicators to the key stakeholders and internal division.
- Employ business analytics strategies according to an account management model.
- Should have excellent collaboration and communication skills working with team members nationally.
- Should be flexible in work and strategically prioritizing action items on an ad hoc basis.
- Understanding the strategic direction and objectives of the Scheme to ensure consistent workflow.
- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical.
Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (eg actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences)
- Experience using SAS/SAS VA, SQL, SharePoint and PANDA/PANDA Live
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mili Solanki 08 9423 1412 quoting reference: 196306
Please note: We are considering candidates with full Australian Work Rights.
- If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD