Muliple Positions and Locations | 12 Month Contract | Australian Citizens
Seeking experienced Business Intelligence Analysts / Leads to support Business Intelligence functions within our clients Data and Insurance Branch.
This role will see you responsible for working with the Directors and Assistant Directors of Business Intelligence. You will complete consumable reports for the Division, managing ad hoc data request and creating action plans to address risks.
- Extensive data literacy skills to express complex data into digestible messages to key stakeholders and for whole division operational analysis.
- Experience working across a various reporting platforms.
- Ability to employ business analytics strategies according to an account management model. Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- High level of data literacy skills - numerical, analytical and technical.
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (e.g. actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences).
- Execute the technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model.
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals.
- Experience using SAS/SAS VA, SQL, SharePoint and PANDA/PANDA Live
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only. Those with a Baseline security clearance will have an advantage.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 quoting reference number 196284 for a confidential discussion today.