Our client is seeking an experience Business Intelligence Analyst to work on our clients Corporate Data Warehouse and assist with the transition from current practices to the use of contemporary business intelligence methods and toolsets.
- Contribute to team activities involved in formulating, documenting and introducing a refreshed practice framework for the Corporate Data Warehouse;
- Maintain and develop documentation requirements for supporting business procedures, processes and products including those related to business, functional, technical and design requirements, as well as all gating documents.
- Demonstrated ability to extract, manipulate and analyse data using a variety of toolsets primarily from the Microsoft suite to provide thorough analysis and data delivery options that meet statistical analysis and modelling needs, and to enhance decision making and public accountability.
The Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated enterprise-level data warehouse skills including: Extensive experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, SSIS, SSAS, SSMS and SQL Server and understanding of key business intelligence concepts;
- Microsoft Power BI knowledge
- Experience working within large, complex multi-disciplinary organisations
- High level of written communication and documentation skills
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 for a confidential conversation today quoting reference #191332.
Applications for this role close COB Friday, 11th January 2019.