Our client is an industry leading organization who are currently undertaking a major IT transformation. They are seeking a Business Architect for a permanent opportunity within their team.
The Business Architect will be responsible for designing, developing and driving the enterprise standards across the key layers of IT architectures (EA, Security, Information).
- Enable, support & execute the Business Architecture Framework;
- Enable, support & execute the Security & Enterprise Assurance Framework;
- Co-design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture;
- Co-design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Information Architecture;
- Co-design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Security Architecture;
- Determine any standards that should be set to ensure Enterprise consistency while still delivery scalability;
- Design, develop and maintain all Enterprise Maps to allow the CIO a total view of the IT world;
- Ensure alignment of the architectures to the CIO strategy and Business strategies;
- Partner with the Solution Architects to ensure that all solutions designs meet within the enterprise architectures;
- Provide QA assurance and advice across the architectures developed by the team;
- Keep abreast of the latest architecture techniques to ensure the client remains cutting edge does not accumulate legacy debt;
- Stay current on enterprise technologies and innovation that may impact the higher education sector;
- Work with all the Deputy Directors to ensure awareness of the client's IT environment and standards;
- Undertake other activities which the incumbent might reasonably be expected to do, and which are consistent with the accountabilities and responsibilities as listed above.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage a team of architects using a continuous improvement approach to achieve best practice service delivery standards;
- High knowledge of enterprise architecture - standards, approaches, deliverables and methodologies;
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading and managing a client focused and diverse team of architects in a large and dynamic enterprise;
- Proven ability to manage and deploy financial, physical and human resources to deliver outputs;
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to liaise and negotiate professionally with multiple stakeholders;
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse and evaluate the impact of strategic technology issues on organisational operations and initiate appropriate responses and recommendations;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and adherence to standards and methodologies as well as the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and implement effective change.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 196194)