- Perm Role
- Multiple Projects
- Fully Remote Work is an option
- Location: CBD
Our client is looking for a Mid-Level Technical Business Analyst with strong documentation skills to join its IT team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on system integration projects.
Working with senior stakeholders, you will be assigned to multiple projects varying in size.
We are looking for a Mid Level Business Analyst enjoys documentation. Experience with HR/ Recruitment systems will be highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research, design, and implementation of new technology and improvements in current systems.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation (including process modelling, mapping documents and UAT test scripts)
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Creating functional specifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or other relevant discipline or similar experience in a similar position.
- Min2 years' experience as Business Analyst
- Process Mapping, Business Analysis qualification is desirable
- Previous experience working on application implementation projects, including liaising with third party vendors to create integration specifications where necessary.
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimal supervision and the ability to independently research processes.
- Able to run Workshops to gather requirements
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills and experience working in a project-based environment.
- Experience within the recruitment sector will be highly desirable
Great Chance to join a market leader- For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org