About the Company:
Our client is one of Australia's leading software success stories. Based in the Adelaide CBD, they work with clients across the USA and Australia to enhance the every day lives of the casual workforce.
This Business Analyst role is pivotal in ensuring that their systems are automated in complying to local HR legislation to further improve their product offering.
About the Role:
The successful Business Analyst in this role will be required to analyse the relevant compliance requirements, interpret any associated 'legalese', seeking clarifications with legal experts where necessary. Key outputs of this role include translating these requirements into technical activities which you will both oversee and implement alongside an experienced team of software engineers.
Demonstrated business analyst skills, and a genuine interest in learning how software can support emerging employment laws and compliance requirements is a must for this role. We offer the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in an energetic, collegiate, and agile work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration. You will be part of an international team of highly qualified software and business professionals with ownership and accountability for our continued success and growth.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of compliance and configuration of business rules as they pertain to functionality implementations around the world - essentially become a subject matter expert in compliance for the team.
- In concert with the Compliance Lead, contribute to internal compliance initiatives / implementations and delegate activities across software engineers, defining and documenting associated tasks in a concise and accurate manner.
- Manage and resolve production issues as they arise through customer support and internal QA channels.
- Work with our Customer Success team to ensure all compliance configuration / implementation activities are aligned and support current and future deployment plans.
- In collaboration with the Compliance Lead, liaise with legal experts to seek clarifications and communicate the impact of these to both technical staff / software engineers and clients.
- Participate in internal and client meetings to provide stewardship on compliance matters and their implementation on the platform.
- Consolidate compliance requirements from multiple sources (i.e. customers, lawyers, business analysts, application specialists) to make informed decisions and define implementation strategies.
- Documentation of release notes and communication with client representatives as part of broader change management activities associated with implementations.
- Plan, orchestrate, and deliver associated activities to predefined timelines.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience working with the Atlassian product suite (i.e. JIRA, Confluence).
- Ideally you will have experience in a software product environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403 quoting reference 240445.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
SA: LHS 296564