Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst / Document Writer to join their Finance team.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Documenting business and functional processes of financial systems
- Identifying difference between On-Premises and Cloud instances of the product from a user perspective
- Developing test cases, assisting in identification of risks and issues within the project
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in creating, writing and delivering processes, communications and instructions within the organisation
- In-depth stakeholder management engagement skills and translating technical jargon
- Proven experience working on change/communications projects and assisting Change Manager in implementation of change initiatives
- Experience/knowledge of TechnologyOne and/or Financial Systems/Finance Business area
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201575.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.