The role is ongoing, subject to satisfactory performance and continued resource requirements within the project's portfolio business unit.
- The initial term offered is 12 months. Mandatory Requirements of Role:
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience working as a Digital Business Analyst including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFP's, assist in testing documentation and activities, and experience in documenting business process mapping changes using swim lane diagrams and other workflow diagrams.
- Must have digital project experience
- In the last 5 years has worked on either of the following types of projects: o Website transformation projects o Website customer engagement projects o CMS project - in particular, SiteCore o CRM project - in particular, MS Dynamics CRM o Digital Forms Enterprise platform o Digital Business Process Improvement projects
- with skills and knowledge in the underlying technologies of any of the technologies detailed above.
- Establish effective relationships to facilitate fast decision making to meet deliverables and schedules
- Work on projects which delivered best of breed solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures
- High level interpersonal and team management skills, establishing good working relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated capability with authoring reports, documents and submissions for Executive level signoff
- Understanding of Web Development technologies and processes
- Has worked with a Digital Agency, and knows website development
Technology & Digital Services
- Can demonstrate experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Good knowledge of MS SharePoint
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of Digital Forms enterprise platforms
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite / Visio and SharePoint.
- PRINCE2/PMBOK Foundation or CAPM certification regarded
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft technologies Stack: .Net, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM