Are you an established Business Analyst with the ability to analyse large data sets?
You will be joining a high-peforming BI & Analytics team and will be required to provide support for change programs, undertake data input activities and provide support in relation to process development and improvement, system enhancements and root cause assessments.
The role will require you to have excellent organisational, interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to conduct workshops with key stakeholder groups to achieve required outcomes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a enterprise-sized organisation at a project level focussed on cost effective data-orientated programs including improvement identification and requirements identification
- Track record of success operating in project commitments related to large scale complex business and/or enterprise wide projects and programs and facilitating across functional teams
- Business Analysis certification or equivalent
- At least 4 years' experience in a highly complex environment coupled with an extensive experience in analytics and analysis of data
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation and further your career. Please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button or please contact Nick Barwick, quoting reference #193543