Our client is a major contributor to the utilities/energy industry. They are currently seeking a Business Analyst for an initial 6-month contract to work within their customer experience transformation program.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Support and contribute to delivery of our operations optimisation initiative stream of work in our customer roadmap.
- Delivery of business process documentation, redesign, improvement, and identification of automation opportunities.
- Documentation of work instructions to support knowledge uplift for our customer facing teams.
- Feed business process insights into delivery of training material to support a customer onboarding program
- Work directly with our digital teams to deliver value across our wider customer relations & services teams and improve customer satisfaction (CSAT) and key operational metrics.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- A customer-centric attitude and the unreserved desire to encourage customer dedication.
- Experience supporting customer facing operational teams and processes are desirable.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience analysing existing problems, problem solving and presenting options to management for informed decision making.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #241224