Our client is an iconic Australian Enterprise, they are currently seeking multiple Business Analysts to join on an initial 6 - month contract.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Liaise with internal AA streams and external stakeholders to define problem statements and use cases for advanced analytics products
- Define end to end business processes, conduct gap analysis, and partner with stakeholders to deliver solutions that execute to the AA mission of driving data driven scientific decisions
- Lead workshops to ensure "As-Is" and "To-Be" process are documented and understood by all stakeholder internal and external
- Analyse and document business requirements for new and existing machine learning products
- Ability to conduct change impact assessments and work with change management to help in the adoption of AA products * Guide technical delivery teams toward solving problems with tangible benefits for our business
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Proven track record of using analytical problem solving and insights to improve processes or systems in a retail or similar environment.
- Knowledge of information systems development, testing principles, project methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with senior management to identify, scope and deliver initiatives aligned to business objectives.
- Ability to confidently communicate and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels of business and with external suppliers to drive positive outcomes which directly impact profitability.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise conflicting demands and deliver results when under time/resource pressures.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement of our methodologies and tools to support project delivery.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #242497