- Initial 3 month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Seeking process mapping & business process improvement
A leading WA client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for an initial 3 month contract based in the Perth CBD.
- Facilitation of workshops and stakeholder meetings to map out existing business process workflows
- Engage key stakeholders to understand, capture and agree the business issues and opportunities to be addressed by the project
- Documentation of the relationship between existing workflows and new workflows to support business change management
- Establishment of materials and artefacts to support Training and Business Change Management where required;
- Provide support to the Project Manager on co-ordination and engagement of staff & third party vendors
- Strong, recent experience as in a Business Analyst role;
- Proven experience working in enterprise level environments;
- Previous experience with process mapping and business process improvement;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- Strong stakeholder and vendor engagement experience;
- Any experience with Business change management is desirable.
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking above, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1449 - (Job reference: 213823)