Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and driven Business Analyst to help on a project using a Learning Management System . This is an initial engagement until March 2020 and is working in Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Meet with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements, business rules and user stories;
- Undertake interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions;
- Coordinate and liaise with stakeholders within the organisation including facilitating key discussion forums.
- Produce User stories, business processes, business requirements and business case with a solution recommendation
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven practical experience in requirements gathering and documentation, business rules definition, process/workflow design and liaison with business representatives.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in SDLC and Agile environments using PRINCE2, PMBoK.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198403
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.