Our client is seeking two (2) experienced Business Analysts to join an existing team that is aligned to BABOK v3 standards.
This role will see you responsible for business analysis planning such as:
- Business Analysis Approach (which tools & techniques will be used for Requirements Elicitation, Approvals etc.)
- Stakeholder Analysis (i.e. RACI Model)
- Work Breakdown of all activities, work estimation to feed into the Project Schedule.
- Elicit, analyse and critically challenge the business need or business problem using techniques such as SWOT Analysis and Root Cause Analysis.
- Conduct investigations for high level strategy and feasibility studies.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving the benefits and associated business risks.
- Requirements documentation (e.g. Business or Stakeholder Requirements Documents or User Stories)
- Requirements prioritisation (e.g. MoSCoW); and
- Requirements traceability.
To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications and skills
- Business analysis qualifications and certifications, highly desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in information technology or related discipline, desirable
- A current unrestricted driver's licence for a motor vehicle
- Knowledge of BABOK v3 standards
- Proven experience delivering business analysis capability in a diverse project delivery methodology environment
- Knowledge of Business Analysis methods, techniques and tools and the appropriate methods to extract the best
- Knowledge of change management and project management principles and methodologies.
- Knowledge of providing business analysis capability using Agile principles.
- High level interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and negotiate internal and external stakeholders.
- At least three years' experience working as a business analyst within an ICT project delivery team.
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 quoting reference # 195171