Leading consultancy is seeking skilled Big Data Developers to drive forward a high-profile financial project to provide unprecedented market insight with incredible low latency.
Multiple roles available. Excellent day-rates and contract duration from 6 to 12 months initially.
- Assist in the delivery of analytics platforms and solutions to meet critical business needs
- Consulting with the Business and IT SMEs, designing and documenting data integration, DW and BI solutions
- Outlining technical requirements for implementation and contributing to enterprise architecture
- Design of Data driven applications for clients
- Producing solution architecture, designs and associated specifications
Your skills & experience:
- Hadoop experience is essential
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server stack and BI tools such as QlikView/Power BI/Tableau
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure analytics is desirable
- Hortonworks/Cloudera/Spark/Impala etc.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in BI/Data Analytics
- Knowledge of enterprise grade data and information modelling concepts and tools
Candidates with Hadoop experience only please!