A Leading IT client is in need of multiple BSS Solutions Designers for a long term contract in Macquarie Park
The Solution designer role is hands on, engaging with business stakeholders directly to understand the requirements and implement improvements to existing solutions and also deliver new capabilities to the platform.
- Experience in providing solution design across full project lifecycle
- Ensure that the solution design complies with solution architecture and business requirement
- Ability to work closely with the Project/Integration Architects and identify any potential gaps and risks in within the solution architecture
- Provide assessment of high-level design options to meet architecture principles
- Identify non-functional requirement related issues (Security, Capacity, Performance)
- Solutions should be of high class and should also consider impacts to Legal, Regulatory, Fraud & Risk management.
- Provide high level indicative cost when required and later work on the detailed design. Should always provide cost effective solutions where possible
- Should have negotiating abilities and challenge Vendors on solution and effort estimation to ensure quality design and reasonable costs are presented to business.
Skills and experience
- Solution Architecture and Design roles in IT-Telecom Domain.
- Previous experience working as a Solution Designer (min 5 years)
- Previous experience in BSS domain in CRM, Ordering and Product management
- Prior experience on Amdocs Product
- Experience across the software development life cycle, including writing High level solution, high level estimation
- Experience in designing one or more of the following telecom products
- Postpaid Mobile
- Fixed line services
- Broadband services
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 214517