Contracting opportunity for an Azure Data Engineer to be based in Sydney CBD on an initial 3-month contract. This role may lead to a long term opportunity on a daily rate contract- Working onsite for our client who is a major "Household name" based in Sydney CBD.
You must be experienced in enterprise applications such as Microsoft Azure, Power BI, SAP BW and Business Objects.
The Innovation and Digital Solutions team require an Azure Data Engineer to be focused on designing and developing data models and solutions in an Azure environment. You will need an understanding of modern data warehousing and cloud principles and have hands on experience of the data extraction, transformation and data presentation lifecycle.
YOU will possess:
- Experience working with Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse;
- Experience with data modelling and delivering data warehouses;
- Experience in developing dashboards and reports in Power BI;
- Strong conceptual design and analytical capabilities;
- Willingness to contribute in other areas to help achieve team outcomes;
- Strong communication, documentation and negotiation skills
If you are interested in applying, please click apply now or email an updated copy of your CV to: Jayd.Venters@Peoplebank.com.au