Our CBD Based client with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region.is currently looking to secure a permanent BI Architect to deliver technical leadership and drive the strategy around datacentre performance and reporting.
You will be responsible for developing the strategy and delivering a roadmap for the future in regards to new and emerging technologies within the BI space. You will need to have previous experience in a similar role, working with designing, architecting, implementing and delivering BI and Data Warehouse Solutions.
In your previous role, you will have developed the following skills:
- Understanding business requirements and aligning technical strategy with business goals
- Identifying and understanding the data required by the various business units
- Working with Data Architect to design Data Warehouse and define ETL processes
- Take responsibility for tool selection for presentation layer
- Design a scalable and easily implementable security model for all BI components
- Dictate standards
- Research and Development on other cloud providers, new/other technologies
- Prototyping solutions before presenting to the BI team for comment and further discussion
- Work very closely (ideally hands on) implementing the various systems.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of, and experience with data centre and cloud technologies
- Willing to participate in other IT projects across the organization when required
- Promotes a team atmosphere that is conducive to the overall accomplishment of goals, schedules, and deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience designing, architecting, implementing and delivering BI and Data Warehouse Solutions
- Extensive exposure to BI systems
- End to end knowledge of data warehouse architectures, approaches and methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with using cloud-based data technologies, especially those used in the AWS and Azure clouds
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with data centre technologies, including infrastructure technologies and relational databases.
- Knowledge of and experience with a range of BI tools and software, preferably including Redshift, Athena, Quicksight, Tableau and Power BI.
Please "APPLY NOW" or send a Word Doc CV to email@example.com to express your interest in this role.