Our leading WA client is looking for an Azure Platform Architect to join their team in an initial 6-month contract. This is an immediate start and based in Perth CBD. The role will be building, managing and supporting the Azure platform.
- Define and implement Azure analytics standards, patterns, naming conventions and cost governance
- Define, implement and manage ARM templates for deployment of Azure analytics resources
- Review solution designs and ensure they adhere to standards
- Provide Level 2/3 support to the platform and escalate issues to Microsoft as necessary
- Define, communicate and execute the Azure analytics platform technical roadmap
- Prior working experience in an architectural capacity with Azure Analytics
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management abilities
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - job ref: 202375