Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Automation and Performance Test Lead.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 24 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrate a high level of experience in leading and undertaking performance and automation testing activities in a complex IT environment.
- Strong hands-on experience implementing and maintaining automation frameworks for both functional and performance testing.
- Have an ability to provide competent guidance to automated testers in the process and implementation of performance and automated testing frameworks.
- Demonstrate extensive and current experience in Selenium, Jenkins, Subversion, Serenity BDD and Java development.
- Possess very good oral and written communication skills, including sound liaison skills and the ability to contribute to training of other testers and relevant staff.
It is desirable if you have:
- At least 10 years' experience working in automation roles and at least 5 years of management experience.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #214061
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.