Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Automation Test Analyst for an initial 6-month contract role with a 6-month extension option.
Within this role you will be required to assist the Test Manager with planning, design and execution of automated testing activities for NServiceBus, Azure Service Bus, and other bespoke systems.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 3 or more years automated systems test experience OR application development experience working on both small and large scale projects;
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and detail,
- Test automation (in Visual Studio, Microsoft Test Manager and Selenium).
- Experience in writing SQL queries (Microsoft SQL server)
- Systems Knowledge of Visual Studio, Microsoft Test Manager, Team Foundation Server & Visual Studio Team Services, .NET; C#, NServiceBus and Azure ServiceBus.
- Experience working within an agile framework
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 Job Reference: 189298.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.