About the role
To work within the development team, conducting manual testing and implementing automation testing to ensure a quality driven product, whilst following appropriate policies and providing excellent support to our core stakeholders.
- Design, execute and maintain robust test scenarios, test plans and test scripts as part of project delivery and ongoing development requirements.
- Maintain high coverage of test-automation to minimise regression-based defects, expand test coverage and reduce time to complete testing of new developments.
- Record test results, raise defects and re-test fixes to ensure a quality product.
- Manage and maintain test documentation including, test scenarios, test plans and test scripts traceability to requirements.
- Assists in refining, maintaining, and improving existing processes and standards.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years' experience in software testing (automation and/or manual), exposure to all facets of the SDLC is preferred.
- Experience in automated software testing.
- Experience in documenting and maintaining test documentation.
- Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience of the employment and community services sector is highly desirable.
- Highly desirable:
- Experience testing in the some/all of the following environments/technologies:
- C# .Net (ASP.NET - Web Forms, MVC, Core) applications
- Web API
- Database / SQL Server
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.auquoting reference #214797
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.