About the role
To work within the development team, conducting manual testing and implementing automation testing to ensure a quality driven product, whilst following appropriate policies and providing excellent support to our core stakeholders.
- Design, execute and maintain robust test scenarios, test plans and test scripts as part of project delivery and ongoing development requirements.
- Maintain high coverage of test-automation to minimise regression-based defects, expand test coverage and reduce time to complete testing of new developments.
- Record test results, raise defects and re-test fixes to ensure a quality product.
- Manage and maintain test documentation including, test scenarios, test plans and test scripts traceability to requirements.
- Assists in refining, maintaining, and improving existing processes and standards.
Skills & Experience
- Language: Java, REST-Assured, Cucumber/Gherkin
- Containerization: Docker
- Cloud: AWS
- Technical Testing Skill: API Testing, Technical Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Test Automation (using JAVA/REST-assured/cucumber), Test Planning/Analysis, Test Design/Execution, Issue Troubleshooting
- Test Management Skill: Test Management, Defect Management, Status Reporting, Agile Testing Delivery Techniques
- Service Virtualization: Wiremock
- CICD: Jenkins
- Others: Linux Command Line, Git/Github, Postman, JIRA, Confluence
Good to have -
- Language: Gradle/Maven, Bash/Powershell, Groovy, Gatling/Scala (for Performance Testing)
- Service Virtualization: Mountebank, Apache Camel
- Cloud: Azure
- Others: Splunk, Kong, Axway, MQ, Ansible