Peoplebank and Aurion have partnered together for this exclusive vacancy. Aurion is looking for a new team member who's passionate about leveraging technology to deliver tangible business outcomes to join Australia's best payroll solutions delivery team as a Test Analyst. It's a broad and varied role with opportunities to explore new disciplines, methodologies, technologies and ideas.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Aurion is a thriving, tech-driven business where people come first. Trusted with Australia's payroll for over 30 years, we help hundreds of Australian businesses find simple, effective solutions for their complex People & Payroll challenges and fulfil our mission to make life work better.
WHAT'S THE ROLE
As an integral member of our Software Operations Team, you will analyse, develop, and maintain a series of automation testing frameworks to ensure Test Driven Development is a core principle within our development processes. The aim is to ensure the HR and Payroll software we develop meets the exceptional standards expected by our customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team to deliver great solutions to the business.
- Developing and executing automated test cases, scenarios and scripts for functional and release testing.
- Work on all phases of the software delivery process, from requirements through design and delivery to implementation and support.
- Contributing to automated testing strategies and methodologies.
- Work closely-integrated with the development teams to deliver all stages for the solution, from initial prototype through to production releases.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who thrives in being challenged and is able to learn and adapt. You must be able to work collaboratively as well as independently, along with the following skills:
- 3+ years experience with Automated Testing
- Familiarity with a range of automated testing tools for all levels of testing will be highly regarded.
- Experience in the execution of test scripts - User Acceptance, Functional and Release Testing.
- Experience integrating Automated Testing into DevOps processes and CI /CD pipelines.
- Demonstrable knowledge of performance and load testing, using jMeter or something similar.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, and how to generate queries.
- Knowledge of how programs work within a client/server paradigm, and how integrations between different systems work.
- Experience with version control system, such as Git and Bitbucket.
- A tertiary qualification in a Science or Technology discipline.
- Strong attention to detail, and driven to produce a quality product.
- Clear and effective written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to understand and critique requirements.
Diversity is strongly supported at Aurion from our Leadership Team down, who reflect the company's values and promote our 'One Team Aurion' culture. Women and people from an Aboriginal or Torres Straight Island background are encouraged to apply.
If this job interests you but you aren't certain if you meet all the requirements, please apply anyway - we value different perspectives and experience.
WHY WORK WITH AURION
Our people are integral to our success. As part of the Aurion team you can also look forward to receiving strong support to progress in your role and enjoy a friendly, respectful, collaborative culture. At Aurion fantastic work is done by fantastic people, and you have the opportunity to work with true industry experts.
Work-life balance is a reality at Aurion: our team members can generally choose when, where and how they will be most productive. You'll love our Brisbane head office in Toowong, a city fringe location by the Brisbane River next to a public transport hub, with excellent onsite end of journey facilities and local amenities like shops, gyms and medical services.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by using the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.