We are seeking an experienced Developer to join our team in the development of a new analysis platform. You will have the opportunity to work across a number of technologies and your exact responsibilities will be determined based on your previous experience.
- Review the detailed design of application and technology architecture components and classes. Develop scripts to create/load common test data.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Create automated unit test scripts and use them as part of a continuous integration development process.
- Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards.
- Check code coverage of unit and assembly tests and ensure it meets expectations.
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
- Inform the technology architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technology architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
Required Skill & Experience (Some, or all of the below)
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
- Experience in constructing JSON data streams and/or schemas for handling data
- DevOps tools (Artifactory, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker)
- Elastic Search (v5 or higher)
- MongoDB or other NoSQL-like databases
- Apache HTTP Server and proxy config
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 213315
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.