This is a unique opportunity to join a high profile award winning organisation in the E-Commerce space. We are seeking an experienced Application Support Consultant to work with the Application Services team.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Implements, configures and supports applications during the hours required by the business ensuring application availability, performance, reliability, maintainability, serviceability are provided in line with agreed service level agreements.
- Provides application support resolving incidents and requests in line with SLA's and undertaking problem managing working closely with Service Management.
- Ensures all applications adhere to defined security policies and any identified security issues are communicated using appropriate escalation procedures.
- Documents all applications and integration components for support purposes in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures and adheres to any applicable configuration management procedures.
- Identifies key issues and risk elements and escalates promptly.
- Supports the planning, maintenance releases and all major product enhancement releases to applications and integration components.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Customer Service industry experience (e.g. involvement in forums such as HDAA, itSMF or government forums, customer service help desk experience 1-2 years).
- Demonstrated experience working in high performing teams.
- SME skills in one or more of the following: Security, Networking, Development, Linux environments.
- Experience as Java developer
- Foundation knowledge of Information Technology Service Management related trends and themes (e.g. ITIL/ISO20000) or demonstrate understanding of key methodologies and terminology of ITIL.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Joseph Yip quoting reference: 196872.
Please click the apply button.