Our Federal Government Client is seeking a APPLICATION TEST ANALYST.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2023 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Test scripts and defect register
- Test progress reports
- Test summary plans
- Detailed test plans
- Other documentation as requested.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in application, system integration and mobile device testing.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices and processes in agile and waterfall project environment.
- Working independently, at the direction of the Test Manager, following testing processes.
- Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work.
- Strong experience in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
It is desirable if you have:
- Automation testing experience using Selenium (desirable)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212961
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.