Our Federal Government client are seeking Mid-range Application Developer to work as part of the client's Operations Management team.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible 2 x 12 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Be accountable for the outcomes of business as usual (BAU) activities and take the initiative to undertake and understand problem solving and incident resolution
- Be able to work under different circumstances and be able respond in a timely manner
- Produce documentation that support the work associated with the tasks given
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
- Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of production support activities
- Be required to ensure quality over your own work and the work of the team as a whole
- Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
You will have experience in:
- System operational tasks such as health checks, standard fixes
- Incident and Problem Management, experience in C++ or C# .Net
- Creating maintenance Release Plans for all products including creation of strategic plan for decommission of legacy systems
- Security Certificate Renewals, Key Store updates, IP Address Updates, URL Updates, Network and Config changes to F5
- Have extensive technical skills in midrange applications and experience in webservices or networking
- Additional experience for cloud services and DevOps would be an advantage
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline or have an ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #206730.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.