- Federal Government Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Fixed term contract until end of June 2019
- $79,604 + 15.4% super
Looking for an Application Developer to work within a large Federal Government Organisation.
- Develop and maintain code.
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes .
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
Skills and Experience required:
- A minimum 3 years' experience as an applications developer.
- Experience working with SOAP Web Services.
- Experience with XML.
- Development experience in an agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Design, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex programs and program from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result
- system/solution design abilities
- Tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent
DESIRABLE but NOT essential
- Experience with ActiveVOS or other BPM systems.
- Experience with XPath and XQuery.
- Background in Java, with experience developing web services.
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #188139
Please click the apply button.