Working with the network maintainence team, you will be responsible for completing analysis' on performance, capacity and cost implications of solutions identified by engineering SMEs and contribute content to whitepapers and presentation packs.
This role is with one of Australia's largest telecommunications companies.
- Proven ability to extract and manipulate information and data from key business systems using Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong understanding of emerging trends/technologies in the data analysis and information modelling sector.
- Proven experience working in similar large, complex telecommunications or construction projects.
- Practical, specialist and technical skills (Keyboard, Software Distribution, etc).
- Data extraction from data warehousing applications such as THOR using SQL.
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Measuring, analysing, forecasting, budgeting and reporting with Excel.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau.
The role is for a 6-month contract based in Melbourne CBD.
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY today.
If you would like more information, contact Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference: 190245