About the Role
You'll be part of a team of digital professionals working collaboratively to explore new delivery methods, tools and techniques to build and maintain online and mobile products and services used every day by our customers. You will undertake development activities that are required to deliver IT solutions that meet the business needs. You will need to estimate and carry out system development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Building and deploying CI/CD pipelines and testing techniques, along with documentation.
- Infrastructure-as-code development.
- configuring and supporting AWS and Azure services.
- 2+ years as a technology professional with demonstrable ability to integrate / manage medium-large scale development works.
- Knowledge and experience in either AWS or Azure services.
- Knowledge in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts.
- Knowledge of CloudFormation and ARM templates, Terraform, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory
- Knowledge in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.)
If this sounds like you, please click apply and contact Ben Neal on 0380807217
Looking forward to hearing from you!