A Leading IT Company is in need of an Agile Business Analyst with experience within contact centre for a long-term project
About the role
In this role, the Successful candidate will work with a customer-centric team responsible in designing the future contact centre experience for a product. This will a transition project to a new Cloud Contact Centre laying the foundations for a number of strategic initiatives and opening the doors to advanced new technologies and improve customer experience.
This role will be working within an Agile SCRUM environement and will be working with multiple stakeholders in various levels. You will communicate the project vision and guide the rest of the team to implement the best customer experience outcomes within the typical constraints that exist in a large and complex telco corporate environment.
To succeed in this role you will have a good understanding of complex processes and business rules, managing conflicting stakeholder objectives and working with the required teams to propose a solution design that satisfies the business need within system limitations, time, resource and budget constraints.
- Lead Business Requirement gathering and tracking and ensure mapping to Business Process and Solution Design
- Prioritisation of features and Scope management
- Stakeholder management
- Documentation of capability functional design as per the team methodology
- Provide collaborative guidance, review and quality assurance on the user experience design and ensuring the right customer experience is delivered.
Skills and experience
- Strong and extensive experience working as a Business Analyst
- MUST have worked within an Agile environment / at least 3 major programs/projects that went for 6+ months (engagement can include agile capability/feature team)
- Ideally someone who has worked within a transition project (Contact Centre experience)
- Preferably with Telco experience - ideally has built their digital experience from a technical, telco, marketing and/or a consulting background within large and complex integrated system environments
- Highly proficient with JIRA and Confluence
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 206275.