Our client is one of Australia's largest financial institutions which consistently deliver high levels of service. They currently have a vacancy for an API Developer within their Technology area to build robust, secure and maintainable APIs.
As the API Developer, you will design, code, test and install application programs in a range of programs across multiple platforms. You will be an excellent communicator with a focus on team working, skilled in analysis and problem solving and have had previous experience using Gradle, Maven and Spring (Especially Spring Boot).
- Experience with Java (Groovy, Scala & Kotlin a bonus!)
- Knowledge of the following frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hystrix, Apache Camel
- Testing experience using JUnit, Mockito, TDD/BDD
- Build Tools - Gradle and Maven
- Rest API design and implementation
- Linux Familiarity
- Data layer experience with some of JPA, Hibernate, Eclipselink, SQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (i.e. Jenkins)
Banking or finance sector experience highly advantageous!
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, contact Leah Loh on 03 8080 7232.