- Senior Rentals Coordinator
- Burwood East Location
- 12 Months Contract
You will have following experience to be successful in this role:
- Inventory and warehouse management experience.
- Experience in packing, shipping, receiving and freight tracking inventory control.
- Experience of using Baseplan (or similar) software.
- Previous experience with radio communications and data communication equipment, including programming.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Check technical and system compatibility of all new orders.
- Forecast stock shortages to the Rentals Operations Manager.
- Processing a Rentals Agreement for delivery
- Manage the returning equipment, late returns, missing equipment, damaged / unserviceable equipment
- Conduct regular periodic stocktake audits to ensure the asset database is accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate and carry out handling of materials and equipment primarily but not limited to Rental equipment. This may require off-site work on occasions.
If this is you, then kindly APPLY NOW!