Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Senior Enterprise Architect with various specialist skills to assist with and meet the deliverables and timeframes of current and future programs of work within the Enterprise Architecture Branch and across the CIO Group.
This is for an initial 12-month contract role with 2x12-month extension options and is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a Senior Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the demand for new services, capabilities, and technologies in support of new and evolving business competencies
- Creating through iterative processes structured architectures embodying the key principles, methods and models that describe the organisation's future state, and that enable its evolution.
- Modelling and designing multiple detailed aspects of an enterprise architecture
- Engaging and providing advice on, the delivery of multiple architecturally significant technical projects and programs.
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you should strong experience in:
- Develop enterprise-wide architecture and processes that ensure that the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organisation, ensuring the buy-in of all stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards, practices and lead the creation of a systems capability strategy that meets the strategic requirements of the business.
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following:
- developing architecture deliverables (e.g. ICT Enterprise Strategy, High Level Architecture, Architecture Advice) in the required domain (Enterprise, Integration, infrastructure, Solution and security) or
- telephone industry developing architecture deliverables in interactive voice recording, call centre, call routing, etc. or
- Pega systems to deliver architecture artefacts or
- MS Dynamics CRM, MS technologies, Azure application architecture or
- Programme Management to manage multiple complex projects to deliver architecture artefacts taking through architecture governance processes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Baseline clearance (minimum).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 91378700 quoting Job Reference: # 202821
Candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.